CBSE Class 5 Computer Science- Exam Tips!
Every year CBSE schools conduct exams for 5th standard. Preparing for the board Exam is very important and difficult one. Here we provide some useful and effective exam tips for planning and revising your subjects thoroughly. These exam tips are suggested by the best CBSE teachers and school toppers. These exam tips help you to get centum marks in your exams.
Best Exam Tips!
- Prepare a study plan chart with proper time allotment.
- Always stick to your study plan.
- Self motivation and self-study will helps to reach the goal easily.
- Practicing the previous exam question papers will help you for proper time management in the board exams.
- Give space for regular – breaks in between the study hours.
- Proper revising of all the lessons thoroughly.
- The best and neat presentation of writing in the exams.
Topper’s Exam Tips!
a) Don’t try to study for very long hours.
Hours may not define the success. Continuous studying for long hours like 10-12 hrs a day will not help you. Study with concentration for short duration can helps score well.
b) Set a target – everyday.
Each and Everyday is important in our school days especially 12th class days. So we can set a target for each and everyday. Try to make it over. After the end of the day check your status of reaching the target. Try to complete everyday itself.
c) Regular – Practice of solving sample papers.
Create a habit of practicing of solving sample papers. It can helps to build confidence for appearing exams and getting high scores easily.
d) Solve previous year Board Exam Papers ( Nearly 10 Years )
It can helps to get the main idea of the questioning concept from every chapter. Also it provides the idea of managing our exam duration.
e) Revision, Revision, Revision
Before going to the board exams the best revision is needed in all the subjects.Proper and continuous revision must be taken. It will helps the students to face the exams confidently.